Thursday, March 31, 2011

Our NC Trip.

I wish I was better at taking more pictures! I always forget to whip out the trusty cannon and snap fun moments... boo. We did, however, have a great time in Brevard and Asheville despite the lack of photo memories.
The first two nights we were there we stayed with the wonderful, good-food-makin', fun-conversation-havin', pickled-chicken-feet-eatin' (ok, maybe that's just George, haha!), kombucha-fermenting Irwin family. The Irwins have been a part of my life for a long time... and I always love getting to spend time in their company. The second night we were there we had our friends, Brandon and Martha and their 3 month old baby, Phoebe, over for dinner. It was great to see them and catch-up over good food and laughs. Thanks guys for coming! And Thanks to the Irwins for hosting!




And I just have to throw-in a cuteness photo of my William.




We drove up to Asheville the third day and stayed with Tim, Lori and Titus Tyson. We hadn't seen them since we graduated from college! 6 years ago! It was good to see them and to meet their sweet son. Here are some shots of the boys playing.









All-in-all a great time and I was so thankful to get some away time with my loves. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment