Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Rekindling Love.

Man, I love design.

Home decor. The perfect couch, print, lamp, chair.

I haven't done much with it lately but, tonight I've been soaking in some good eye-candy and articles about style and other fun things. So refreshing.

I really need to find a job so I can indulge my senses with new and exciting changes to our house!

Take a quiz or two with me to "find your style" and let me know the results!! Here are mine.

First I took the IKEA quiz (here). My results said I was "Scandinavian Original".

Then I took this quiz, at Sproost.com. I actually took it twice and got very similar results: Cottage Chic and Nantucket. I think this is pretty right on. Here are the brief descriptions of those two -

Cottage Chic

Who says that cottages can't be modern and chic? Who says that they have to be floral and cheesy? Not you! You love the carefree spirit that the cottage interior inspires, but you are also serious about your appreciation for modern art and hip treasures. You love old and new alike, and love to highlight them all to expose the uniqueness of each. What better way to show off these treasures than with a light background?

Nantucket Style

Oh how you love the beach! Who doesn't, right? And so your dream home is either perched in your favorite beach town, or you've brought that favorite beach town into your house. 

Guess I really should move to the beach for a while!!
(Actually, that may be in the plan!)

Anyway, just thought I'd share. :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment