Thursday, March 17, 2011

Yay Spring!

Today I spent an hour and a half sitting in the sun with William and my friend Ashley and her baby, Higgins. The sun felt so good and so hot! I couldn't believe it. It was Will's first time to just hang out outside on a blanket and I was enjoying every moment! I only wish I had brought my camera... but Ashley took a few shots so I'm hoping she'll send them to me.

We just chatted as our boys "played" with toys, which really just equals chewing on anything and everything. Will is teething so he's always got to have something in his mouth. Unfortunately, he wasn't his normal happy self with Higgins and kept randomly crying, especially when Higgins would vocalize. I think he was a little hot and so maybe a little uncomfortable? Oh well. When they weren't being weird that way (which really wasn't that much), I think they had a good time. Will mainly wanted to see their dog, Max. Max was a very well-behaved, 2 year-old black lab. Yes, I said well-behaved and only 2 years old! For a lab, that is awesome! He was the shiniest dog I've ever seen. Looked like a show dog. He was "helping" John (Ashley's hubby) pull down old branches by dragging them to a shady spot and chewing them up. So funny.

Anyway... hopefully I'll have some pictures soon!
Until then, enjoy this wonderful weather!!

Update! Pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment